Latest Xbox for Windows Phone title: Big Buck Hunter Pro
October 31, 2012 at 11:00 GMT | By John Williams
This week's Windows Phone Xbox title is Merge Interactive and Microsoft Studios' Big Buck Hunter Pro. Obviously not for the animal loving types, Big Buck Hunter Pro involves shooting animals as the title suggests. The arrival couldn't be timed better as the only other worthwhile hunting game Deer Hunter 3D costs an arm and a leg. If you think you've seen or played the game before, you probably have. Big Buck Hunter Pro is a successful franchise, and can be found in shopping malls, arcades and motorway service stations alike. The game costs the regular $2.99 with a free trial.
Simple concept, challenging execution: shoot the three biggest white-tail bucks you can find (per site) without hitting any does. But be careful -- innocent does and crafty critters will try to distract your keen hunter's eye at every step. With a combination of kill distance, impact location (where you hit the deer), and number of shots for the kill, a skilled hunter can achieve Big Buck Hunter Pro glory.
- Addictive touch-to-shoot game across three stunning 3D hunting destinations to bag that trophy buck.
- 3 bonus games: Frog Flippin', Duck Hunt, and Gopher Garden are available for a fun break from the buck hunting action.
- Pass-to-Play Multiplayer action, allowing you to go head-to-head with your friends for bragging rights.
- Built-in Arcade Game Finder with Location Services to find the nearest networked Big Buck Hunter Pro arcade unit.
- Xbox Live Achievements and Leaderboards support.
- Full arcade network integration that allows players to track personal Arcade Leaderboard and Hunting Party standings right from their Windows Phone.
To download the game just hit the Windows Phone Store badge below or scan the QR Code using Bing vision on your Windows Phone (hit the Search button on your phone and click on the small icon that looks like an eye).
You might like:
blog comments powered by Disqus