Windows Phone 8 Nokia 'Phi' leaked; Could be Lumia 800 successor [images]
August 8, 2012 at 10:24 GMT | By John Williams
As the imminent launch of Windows Phone 8 edges closer, devices rumours have been coming out of the woodwork. The latest one is the previously mentioned Nokia Phi which has popped up a few times on the Windows Phone benchmarking site. The leak kicked off with Nokia Conversation's writer Izzi claiming that he had recieved a tip from one of his source about the Nokia Phi. He writes:
I can confirm to you that the Nokia Phi is the Lumia 800 successor. The success of the design of the N9/Lumia 900 impressed Stephen Elop so much so that he is not letting it go just yet.
Here is a detailed description of the Nokia Phi:
• It has the same curved screen but bigger screen size (cannot confirm if it will be bigger than the Lumia 900's 4.3inch or the same) hence it will be thicker and far heavier than the Lumia 800.
• It has the same form factor, that is, polycarbonate unibody with irreplaceable battery (just like the Lumia800)
• No physical buttons on the front
• 4 physical buttons on the right side: up/down vol keys, power button and camera
• It will run on a Qualcomm Dual Core CPU (First Nokia Dual Core WP8 phone)
• It will have external SD card slot
• NFC chip on board.
• LTE enabled
We seriously doubt the successor of the Lumia 800 would be that big. What do you guys think? Leave a comment at the bottom.
SOURCE: WPDang, WMPU, Nokia Innovation
You might like:
blog comments powered by Disqus