Windows Phone 'Tango' Now Rolling Out to Lumia 710 and Lumia 800
June 28, 2012 at 11:39 GMT | By John Williams
The Lumia 710 and Lumia 800 can now officially update to Windows 7.5 Refresh (Tango), Nokia announced on Wednesday. The update brings Internet sharing (Wi-Fi tethering with up to five other devices) and a flip-to-silence mode. In addition, Lumia 710 and 800 users will have access to Camera Extras. There's also new Contact Share and Play To, which is an easy way to share stuff like photos, video and music to other DLNA-enabled devices. Here are the some of the features in depth:
- Smart Group Shot makes it easy to capture great group shots with just one attempt. With a single press of the camera button, five shots are taken and using advanced algorithms, you can select the best 'face' shot for each person in the photo.
- Action Shot allows you to take stunning images of movement and action. Take a burst of shots and you will be able to review them all one on top of another before you select the one you prefer.
- Self Timer lets you put yourself in the picture. Set the timer, then prop up the phone and then join your friends in the shot. Remember to say cheese!
- Panorama enables you to capture beautiful wide landscape images. The simple on-screen instructions guide you as you move your phone, while it stitches together panoramic images with precision alignment.
- Contact Share lets you share and receive Business Cards by SMS
- Play To makes it possible for you to share pictures, videos and music from your Lumia smartphone to other DLNA -enabled devices on your home network. Play To is already available for all Lumia devices.
Remember, to update you will need to connect your device to your computer using the Zune software on PC or Mac. Don't forget to let us know when you receive the update.
SOURCE: Nokia Conversation
You might like:
blog comments powered by Disqus